Tuesday 14 April 2015

Music of the week


There aren’t too many moments in my day where music isn’t on. I have music playing from the moment I drag myself out of bed in the morning, on the drive to work, all throughout my day in my office and all evening when I get home. Dancing has long been a passion of mine from basically birth so I always have to have music on. My music taste is all over the place as well. I like a few very different genres. I thought I would randomly write about some songs I have been loving over the past week.

 

Take Your Time - Sam Hunt

 

I will admit I have swooned to this song. The lyrics are so up my alley.

 

Say You Do - Dierks Bentley

 

Another great one from Dierks. I was obsessed with him over 10 years ago when he had his first hit “What was I thinkin’” and I would listen to Cisn religiously and dance around my bedroom in my parents house whenever it would come on. I saw him at Craven last summer and he was my highlight. I also may or may not have cry-sung this in my car in the Sobeys parking lot on my lunchbreak today. But that is neither here nor there.

 

Elastic Heart - Sia
 

 

The lyrics of this song hauntingly describe me to a T. Obsessed.

 

Sun Daze - Florida Georgia Line

 

An older one from them but ever since the weather got warmer outside last week I have been jamming out to it a lot. I can’t wait to roadtrip to Sylvan Lake with Maegen this summer and blast this from the car.

 

Ayo - Chris Brown and Tyga

I don’t even want to admit I love this song, mostly because Chris Brown is the human equivalent of a cold sore. The lyrics are terrible but IT IS SO DANG CATCHY.

 

 

If anyone needs me I will be crying in the shower singing “Say You Do” until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment