Monday 20 April 2015

I have no regrets (Okay maybe a few)


I don’t often regret makeup products I have bought, probably because I feel like I have really good judgment when it comes to makeup. (Not for much else, let’s be real.) There was one product this year that I really didn’t like. And I really regret buying. It makes me sad, because I wanted to like it. Wanted to love it, actually. The Urban Decay Naked lipglosses were something I was excited to test out when I was at Sephora with Natalie for our Last Supper trip. I swatched them all on the back of my hand and really liked how the shade Lovechild looked. A few weeks later I went to the Shoppers that carries Urban Decay and I bought it. I was so excited to try it and I couldn’t wait to get ready the next morning so I could bust it out. I was left quite disappointed. The colour is a sheer pink when you swatch it on your hand, but when you apply it to your lips it looks completely different. Basically, it looks as though you are not wearing anything, just a clear lipgloss. The taste? HORRIBLE. It smells terrible and tastes worse. I really did not like this lipgloss at all. However, seeing as this wasn’t anything inexpensive, I toughed it out for the next week, hoping things would get better. They didn’t. I still keep it in my lipgloss bag for the simple fact I paid good money for it and it is brand new. I don’t know why I continue to lug it around considering I never wear it. It has gotten to the point where I can’t even try to wear it, as the smell is nausea-inducing. Sadness enveloped me though, because I really did want to love it. I just think it is not worth the money whatsoever.


It’s okay Urban Decay. I still love you.

Urban Decay Naked lipgloss in Lovechild

2 comments:

  1. So just to be clear... You don't like it?! Lol 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was kind of on the fence about that one, hey? lol

      Delete