Wednesday 15 April 2015

Lovely lips


Wanted to share a few fun lipstick looks this week. Yesterday I busted out the TooFaced Melted Liquified Longwear lipstick in Melted Sugar. I REALLY like it. It goes on so nicely, like a lipgloss tube. The colour pigmentation is insane as well. Smells nice, looks nice, wears nicely…. So it covers all bases. The Melted Sugar shade is QUITE nude on its own…. Almost too nude. So I put a little of my MAC Saint Germain lipgloss on top and it turned out perfectly. That is basically my signature lipcolour ; I love a good nude pink lip.
Just-got-to-work-and-it's-too-early selfie

 


 

Wet N Wild made an appearance today. I chose Cherry Picking (a bright deep magenta colour) because my outfit today was quite neutral-toned. I actually wore my hair in a casual ponytail for part of the day and my glasses as well, making my entire look very casual and laidback. When I have casual days such as today, I like to throw a little unexpected pop of colour in the mix. So as I was leaving my house this morning, I grabbed Cherry Picking to apply when I got to work. I can’t say enough good things about this lipstick. I am a superfan. I applied it ONCE today. It lasted, smudge-free and not budging an inch, all through my work day, lunch included. Obsessed doesn’t begin to cover it.

What a loser

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment