Tuesday 19 May 2015

Ain't nobody fresher than my Clique (continued)

I asked my friend Marcy to complete this questionnaire as she is another makeup lover and one of the first people I told about my blog. I learned some new things about her when I read her answers and look forward to continuing our friendship. My favourite item of clothing I got this year (and there have been many...) was the kimono cardigan from Forever 21 she gave me. And yes, I am to blame for her recent Forever 21 addiction. (Sorry Marcy.)




When did you first start wearing makeup?

Grade 6 I was allowed to wear Bonne Bell “Lipsmackers” and a little bit of blush, but grade 7 I was able to wear whatever I wanted.



What is your favourite overall brand of makeup?

Depends for what. Eye shadow is The BodyShop hands down. Mascara rotates between Maybelline, Gosh, Rimmell, and L’Oreal. Foundation is Estee Lauder. Powder is Anabelle. Lipstick is TIGI.



Where is your favourite place to shop for beauty products?

Shoppers, they seem to have a little of everything.



One product you can’t live without?

Pond’s Cold Cream.



Who is your biggest beauty inspiration?

Ahh, changes every day. Basically anyone who can do smoky eyes, I have been trying to for years and fail miserably haha.



If you could go shopping with anyone, who would it be?

Probably my Mom. She’s brutally honest and has more style than me (wow that’s sad.)



What is your one favourite all-time TV show?

Eeek, I don’t watch TV. I did watch the whole series of Grey’s Anatomy…which I loved. I have a hundred favorite books though ;)



What is your “Happy Place”?

Lake McKenzie in Fraser Island



What is your favourite makeup product you have bought in 2015?

TIGI lipstick, just bought it from Chatters and am obsessed with it.



What is your signature look?

Subtle I would say.



Favourite colour?

Make up wise, brown.
Everything else, green.



Any bad beauty habits?

Using harsh cleansers & products when I was younger. And picking everything I feel doesn’t belong on my face haha.



Dream job?

Traveling Journalist.



Lastly, what are 3 things you would bring with you to a desert island?


A big pot, a very large knife and my dogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment