Thursday 3 March 2016

Re-Launch

I'm back bitches.

In a perfect world, you are reading this blog post while you tend to your shrine of me you carefully constructed in my absence. Perhaps you are even wiping away tears as you start blowing out all the candles, taking down the photos, and finally turning off Sarah McLachlan’s “I Will Remember You”  which has been on a continuous loop since I abandoned my precious blog 9 months ago.

Am I being delusional? Probably. But that is my middle name after all.

These past 9 months have brought many changes to my life. Before assumptions are made I can assure you these changes have not been of the “Offspring” variety. That would be an act of God if we’re being realsies. No, these changes have been kind of major, really. I started and ended a relationship after being single for a loooong time, I MOVED (to Casa de B&B, my perfect Bachelorette girlie oasis, which also happens to be in another TOWN), I went through some major changes in my professional and personal life, and I took two trips back to see my family. Since I last posted, I have pretty much gone through the entire spectrum of human emotion over the past 9 months. And one thing was for certain after the dust had settled.

I missed Shimmerette.

So many things to talk about. New makeup products, new TV shows, new EVERYTHING. I can’t wait to share what I have been up to and am looking forward to catching up with you on everything I have missed. And I promise I won’t abandon you Casey Anthony style again.

At least not for another 9 months. (Joke)


1 comment: