Wednesday 25 March 2015

TV is just okay


 

 

Truer words have never been spoken on a meme unearthed on Pinterest. As an admitted TV addict, Netflix is perhaps both the best and the worst thing ever invented. I believe the words “Bye life” actually were spoken by me when my parents generously added me onto their Netflix account last year. Even though I am a self-proclaimed TV addict, I generally don’t watch TV as it happens, or “live”. Well, with the exception of Game of Thrones or The Bachelor or a few other ones okay fine I watch TV “live” all the time you got me. Phew. With that being said, I like to binge watch shows on the go. This is a preference of mine as well as sometimes a necessity, as the NFL dominates half my television year. I also have an overactive mind and difficulty falling asleep, so I’ve become accustomed to my nighttime routine of setting my iPad up on my bedside table and being lulled to sleep by a show of choice. Netflix also has amazing original programming. One of the best shows on tv in my opinon is House of Cards (Netflix original series).

 

Shows I am CURRENTLY (not the ONLY ones I watch, just ones I’m watching right now) loving on Mother Netflix:

 


 

House of Cards







The Mindy Project
 


Happy Endings
 

 
Suits

Okay not a show but still a much deserved shout out…. Louis CK Live at the Beacon Theatre. LOVE ME SOME LOUIS. I've watched this too many times to count.

 

All above mentioned shows are currently in heavy rotation on my Netflix account. These aren’t the only shows I am currently obsessed with, just a sampling of some of the ones I use to lull me off to dreamland. Any suggestions (Mom don’t even start with Downton Abbey) I would love to hear them.

 

Netflix you win at life.

4 comments:

  1. Once Upon A Time! Just got a note yesterday that they've just uploaded another season of Mindy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love that show. Currently watching the new season on Sunday nights :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, it was a good one for when I had 20 minutes (or 2 hours - let's be honest) to kill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that one is good! It is getting added to the list :)

      Delete